Indian Path Community Hospital (IPCH), a member of Ballad Health, is seeking a full time experienced board-certified OB/GYN Hospitalist for its Women’s Health program in Kingsport, Tennessee. IPCH, a 261-bed not-for-profit hospital has been serving our area for more than 40 years and is one of 21 hospitals that make up Ballad Health.
As a member of our OB/GYN Hospitalist team, you will provide delivery, surgical and consult services to our Women’s Health population at Indian Path Community Hospital (anticipating 600 deliveries this year). The hospital provides inpatient and outpatient medical services, including Surgery (ENT, Urology, Gynecology), Emergency Care, a Family Birth Center, Imaging and radiology (CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound), an accredited Sleep Disorders Center and is home to the Regional Cancer Center, where patients can receive cancer treatment, including radiotherapy and medical oncology services.
Our growing OB/GYN Hospitalist team at Indian Path has become the anchor point for this service line and opportunities for additional shifts at other locations are available.
What we’re offering:
- Employed position
- 15 Shifts per month (extra shifts available)
- Inpatient coverage for Labor & Delivery
- OB Triage
- Manage OB emergencies
- EPIC EMR health system wide
- Coverage on the post-partum floor
- Provide Emergency Department consults
- Must be BC/BE
Compensation and benefit package include:
- Potential earnings in excess of $300K
- Incentives for extra shifts worked
- Retirement Savings Options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Signing incentive
- Annual CME allowance and days
- Performance bonus
- Relocation program
Ballad Health, which covers a 27-county area in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, is made up of three tertiary facilities, 18 community/critical access hospitals, seven cancer centers, 18 Urgent Care locations and multiple specialty offices. The health systems employed arm, Ballad Health Medical Associates, is made up of over 800 physicians and advanced practitioners.
About Kingsport, Tennessee:
- Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina and the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas, Kingsport, TN offers a great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and private schools and access to several local colleges including East Tennessee State University, King University, The University of Virginia College at Wise, Lincoln Memorial University, The University of Tennessee, and Virginia Tech.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and kayaking opportunities.
- Local Regional Airport with easy access to international flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA
Ballad Health: It’s your story. We’re listening