Saint Francis Healthcare System is seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join our progressive and multidisciplinary group.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Guaranteed Salary of $500,000 Base, Plus Generous Productivitiy Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- Signing Bonus
- Stipend for Fellows
- Relocation Assistance
- 6 Weeks Time Off
- $5,000 for CME, Licensing and Dues
- A Full Benefits Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and a 50% Employee Discount on SFHS Services
- You will be joining a dynamic group of two dedicated vascular surgeons, one cardiothoracic surgeon and two advanced providers.
- Our nationally affiliated Heart and Vascular team is the largest, most experienced and most trusted in the region. Out dedicated Heart Hospital is home to a advanced multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be performing procedures in a state of the art hybrid vascular suite located within a multi-suite Cath lab.
- SFMC employs about 85% of the primary care market in the region, therefore building relationships with a multitude of primary care physicians throughout the region. This has always been a very successful and full range cardiology program with cardio-thoracic surgeons, in addition to vascular surgeons, EP, Echo, Interventionalists and non-invasive and invasive Cardiologists. This is a 10 physician group with 9 advanced practice nurses and a full complement of extenders and techs. This person will be joining a full range team of cardiac services that are unmatched to many areas of the US.
ABOUT SAINT FRANCIS:
- Saint Francis Medical Center is the largest hospital and THE only designated trauma center, including chest pain and stroke designations as well, between Memphis and Saint Louis. Award winning and national ranked in quality, Saint Francis is the premier hospital in the region.
- Based in Southeast Missouri, Saint Francis Healthcare System offers services to more than 713,000 people in a five-state region through the Medical Center, a 306-bed nonprofit tertiary care center.
- Lead by its mission to offer a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by faith in Jesus Christ, Saint Francis offers the first and only dedicated Heart Hospital and Cancer Institute; the Health and Wellness Center, which includes Fitness Plus, the region's first medically integrated fitness facility; the expansion and renovation of the Emergency Department and Level III Trauma Center; and most recently, Building on Excellence, a progressive multilevel, multi-discipline patient care expansion, which included a dedicated Women and Children's Pavilion.
- The System continues to build on its solid base of patient quality and care, investment in facilities and technology, fiscal responsibility with a multifaceted strategy of growth, and physician partnerships underscored by quality patient outcomes both clinically and in patient experience.
About Cape Girardeau:
When it comes to selecting a location to live and work, the medically sophisticated environment of Saint Francis Healthcare System is only part of the equation. Cape Girardeau, Missouri, and its surrounding communities, feature the family values you would expect living in the Mid-West, yet is enhanced by cultural benefits typically found in larger cities.
- Situated just over an hour south of St. Louis on the mighty Mississippi River
- Family-friendly focused, Cape Girardeau and the surrounding area offers a wide-range of activities, including an expansive park system, as well as State and National Parks
- The area offers a wide range of public and private schools at each level of the educational spectrum, including one of the top 50 Catholic Schools and college preparatory schools in the nation
- Students come from all over the United States and from more than 40 countries around the world to attend Southeast Missouri State University with its Division 1 NCAA Athletics and flourishing performing arts center
- Downtown Cape Girardeau offers an eclectic mix of dining, fine arts, shopping and entertainment
- Home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in all of Missouri - Dalhousie Golf Club is a private residential course designed by Jack Nicklaus