Our team is guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love,” Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a Board Certified GYN Oncologist to join our well-established team focused on delivering high quality care. Our area offers excellent quality of life in a very reasonably priced coastal location. Enjoy four seasons with mild winters and extended summers!
You will be employed by Riverside Medical Group (RMG) in a blended role of OR and clinic. It includes cutting edge therapies, ovarian procedures and robotic staging of all endometral cancers. You will be part of our collaborative team with medical and radiation oncology at the cancer center and on the campus of Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC), our Level II Trauma Center located in Newport News, VA while interfacing with OB GYN Residents periodically.
The Cancer Care Center:
- Is CoC and a NAPBC accredited
- Is supported both Therapeutic and Supportive Services within the health system
- Has a chemotherapy infusion center
- Has cutting edge technology includes robotics, IMRT, radiosurgery and brachytherapy
Epic links over 132 offices and 600+ providers to gain faster, closer access to their colleagues within the group of Riverside physicians. Many RMG physicians have taken on a leadership role and have an active voice in decisions that directly impact their day to day, patient care, and allocation of resources. The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers who drive transformation within the health system and ultimately within healthcare.
Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations. All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. It is over 100 years old with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for today’s success and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Discover the quality of life offered on the Virginia Peninsula - choose to live in either: York County, Poquoson, Williamsburg, Newport News or Hampton.
- Offers four seasons with mild winters & no snow! Enjoy outdoor activities year round
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine
- Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or multiple other water options including the Atlantic Ocean
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus sophisticated dining and entertainment with many festivals within the five cities of the Peninsula
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- Three international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities and many college/university options within the state of Virginia
If interested please forward your CV along with a convenient time for us to follow up with you. For more detail contact:
Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS
Riverside Health System