Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our team at Riverside Walter Reed Hospital located in Gloucester, VA. The region offers excellent public schools and outdoor activities year round! Choose to become part of our clinical team where you will independently with APP's, see a diversity of cases at both the hospital and clinic setting. Excellent supportive clinical team dedicated to providing quality care to the community.
- Excellent team focused on delivering quality care within a collaborative team environment
- Easy access to other Cardiologists and sub specialists including neurology, neurosurgery, infectious disease
- Work with experienced APP’s both IP and OP
- Single hospital coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and CME
- Easy commute to work with reasonable cost of living and four seasons with extended summers!
- Reasonably priced waterfront communities, excellent private and public school options
- qualifies for the Federal Loan Repayment Program
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and work with a large, diverse team
- Board Eligibility/Board Certification
Epic links our hospitals and over 132 offices to over 600 providers for faster, closer access to their colleagues within the group of Riverside physicians. The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers (Physicians and APP’s) who drive transformation within the health system and ultimately within healthcare.
RMG is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations – Riverside Health System (RHS). All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. It is over 100 years old with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for today’s success and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Experience the quality of life living on the Chesapeake Bay of Virginia:
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
If interested, please forward your CV along with a good time for us to follow-up with you. For more detail, contact:
Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS
Riverside Health System