Erie County Medical Center Corp (ECMCC) is a 573 bed Level 1 verified Trauma Center. ECMCC is also the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence for the Western New York area. We provide multiple behavioral health services on campus including a CPEP, a Day patient program, MAP clinic, and a Help Center - a walk in support clinic. Additionally, ECMCC serves the community with satellite Addictions Medicine clinics throughout WNY.
ECMCC seeks an Addiction Medicine physician to join our satellite office due to growth to complement the current staff.
Highlights of the Position:
- Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team that is nationally recognized for their contributions to teaching, research, and leadership in Addiction Medicine.
- Provide consultation in an outpatient setting for patients with or at-risk for substance use disorders or related issues.
- Engage in prevention, as well as treatment, of potentially substance-related health issues, such as infectious disease, mental health issues and other complications.
- Monday thru Friday schedule, no overnight call.
Degree and area of specialization:
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained.
- Board certification in Addiction Medicine a plus.