Penn Highlands Healthcare is seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join our system wide, multi-provider Obstetrics and Gynecology Service Line in West-Central, Pennsylvania.
Penn Highlands Healthcare offers maternal fetal medicine services as part of an impressive, system wide Obstetrics and Gynecology Service Line in collaboration with our expansive, Penn Highlands Life's Journey OB/GYN practice including a large group of outstanding physicians, midwives, and advanced practice providers. The Maternal and Child Center at Penn Highlands DuBois sees 1,200 deliveries annually, and includes a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Established practice with one experienced Perinatologist
- Large service area and referral base
- Responsibilities include outpatient consults and inpatient admissions and rounding as needed
- Work collaboratively with Physicians, Midwives, Advanced Practice Providers
- Employed position with highly competitive compensation
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Sign-On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend Program
- CME Allowance and Designated CME Time Annually
- 25 Days PTO, 10 Sick Days Annually
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Match
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!
Between 2018 and 2021, Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking Level III Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital, construction of new Medical Office and Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings.