Geisinger’s Dermatology practice in the beautiful Pocono region of Pennsylvania is expanding!
Join 3 full time general dermatologists and 2 full time Mohs surgeons in a rapidly growing practice. The practice/working environment is very positive and supportive. The Dermatology team is close-knit, collegial and friendly, even though Geisinger is one of the largest and most innovative health care systems in Pennsylvania.
Northeast Pennsylvania is filled with outdoor adventures, cultural activities, and boasts numerous local universities, creating a fulfilling work/life balance for our providers. Our main office in Wilkes Barre, PA is only a few hours from NYC and Philadelphia, giving you close proximity to urban life while still enjoying the benefit of safe communities, good schools, and a stress-free commute. Geisinger is committed to investing in this region with plans for new facilities, program growth, and expanding services.
At Geisinger, our Dermatologists:
- Participate in leadership opportunities including academics, teaching students, residents and fellows
- Publishing and research opportunities
- Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (Epic)
- Enjoy a Mon-Fri schedule with shared call
- See a blend of patients of all ages, demographics, and complexity
- Perform cosmetic and aesthetic services such as Botox, fillers, peels, sclerotherapy, microneedling, PRP, fraxel laser, V beam laser, and diode hair removal
- Benefit from expert Dermatopathology services with quick turnaround and easy access for consultation.
We are proud of the support we provide:
- Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
- Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
- Competitive starting salary of $426,000 with sign-on loans (bonus) available
- Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, generous CME time/allowance of $3500/15 days, and much more
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually.
You don’t have to put your life on hold to move healthcare forward. At Geisinger, you’ll engage with industry leaders to create new care delivery models and enjoy a work/life balance that gets you home in time for dinner. You’ll be there for your family, friends, and neighbors – making a difference at home and across the country.
Interested candidates, please reach out to Deanna Reed at dreed1 @geisinger.edu
EOE/AA: disability/vet ** Does not qualify for a J-1 waiver