Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our outstanding Urgent Care group in Onalaska.
- 182, 8 hour shifts annually, to cover 7am to 10pm 365 days/year!
- Annual Urgent Care visits over 30,000
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
- Teaching hospital where research is supported
- Gundersen is the first known health system in the nation to achieve offsetting 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., and Yetebon, Ethiopia, as well as engaging in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 650 physicians. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research. Gundersen offers a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact me for more information.