Grand Strand Medical Center seeking an Electrophysiology Cardiologist to join an established, well-respected employed Cardiology Practice.
Ideal candidate must be:
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology by the ABIM
• Perform complex ablations including Ventricular Tachycardia Ablations
• Trained in Laser Lead Extraction procedure
This is an employed position and will join our existing team of 8 cardiologists serving the greater Myrtle Beach area in multiple office locations. There are 6 Interventional cardiologists, 1 General Cardiologist, & 1 EP Cardiologist. This group offers the full spectrum of cardiology services with Stress Tests, Echo, EKG, TEE, Nuclear, Cath Lab, PCI, Angioplasty, Stints, ICDs, Pacemakers, & ablations with specialists in TAVR and Heart Failure. Additional support provided by cardiovascular surgical team at Grand Strand Medical Center.
Grand Strand Medical Center is a chest pain certified facility and boasts an accredited, state-of-the art designated Heart Center and has received the Mission: Lifeline Receiving Center Silver Plus Recognition Award by the American Heart Association!
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
• Awarded by the IBM Watson’s Health as the top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals Nationwide
• 5 day work week
• Call 1:6, occasional weekend ED coverage
• Fully equipped, dedicated EP lab and staffing
• Extensive referral base
• Academic opportunities
• Competitive employment contract being offered inclusive of guaranteed base salary, comprehensive benefits package, paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME as well as several other negotiable incentives.
• A great community to raise children - good schools, safe and quality of life is incomparable