Penn Highlands Healthcare is now accepting BC/BE Urology candidates to join our team. New Da Vinci Surgical System.
- Compensation Guarenteed for Two Years, then WRVU Model
- $25,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $75,000 Educational Loan Assistance
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Da Vinci Robot
- Join 3 physicians and 2 APP’s
- Call - 1:4
- Hospitalists admit and discharge
- EMR - GE Centricity (Outpatient), Cerner (Inpatient)
- Large PCP and specialty referral base
Compensation and Incentives
- 40 hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- 25 PTO Days + 10 Sick Days Annually
About Penn Highlands Healthcare:
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 432-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 1.9 million residents in a 34-county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes six hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; Penn Highlands Clearfield; Penn Highlands Huntingdon; and Penn Highlands Tyrone as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.