Pensacola is just the place!
Join 6 Internists in a thriving, outpatient practice. The structure of the practice allows internists to be efficient and highly productive in clinic. No inpatient responsibilities and No hospital call!
- Base Compensation tied to a range of wRVU productivity
- Productivity-based compensation with earnings above the 75th percentile
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to the “group”
- A strong electronic medical record (one chart for life, available at your fingertips)
- Quality facilities and medical equipment
- An open book approach to the operations of a group practice
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful ancillary lines of business, including but not limited to an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, optical shop and MedPro Solutions, an independent billing & collecting, and consulting company
- A strong Risk Management and Compliance Program
- A solid governance structure that represents every physician
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system that gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings
- Practice with 6 exceptional physicians in the department - very cohesive group
Medical Center Clinic is a progressive, physician-owned group with over 70 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical professionals. This unique model gives our physicians advantages over the traditional models and provides additional income from ancillary lines of business such as a surgery center, outpatient imaging, and an optical shop.
Live and work where others vacation!! Nestled in Florida’s Panhandle along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola is home to 52 miles of the world’s whitest beaches and is known as America’s First Settlement, the City of Five Flags and the Cradle of Naval Aviation. Small enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city traffic jams and long commutes, yet large enough to offer championship golf courses, year-round sporting activities, arts, the symphony and museums to explore.
If you are looking for a good life, Pensacola is the place!
For additional information, or to apply, contact:
Michelle Mull, CMPE, PHR, SHRM-CP
Vice President, Human Resources and Recruiting