Join one of our Northwest locations surrounded by mountains, water and abundant amenities. We are growing and have opportunities at four of our locations – Tacoma, Puyallup, Bonney Lake and Auburn. Our Practices are open Monday - Friday and because of our Nurse Consultant, have limited call schedule expectations.
You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
What you'll do:
- Provide exceptional patient care.
- Focus on an individual’s health needs, help them make informed decisions about their care and wellness, and give them the tools they need to take charge of their health.
- Provide comprehensive health care services for adult patients, from disease prevention to health promotion.
- Build long-term relationships with our patients to create continuity of care.
What you'll need:
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services.
MultiCare is proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.