The ACC is a patient-centric, chronic condition management solution for the elderly poly-chronic population. The center is aimed at improving both clinical and financial outcomes for the patients we serve, beginning with those on Medicare.
- Innovative interdisciplinary clinic that focuses on providing comprehensive care to medically and socially complex patients to improve health, quality of life, and reduce avoidable inpatient utilization
- Highly collaborative team-based approach with on-site services including full-time clinical pharmacist, mental health, social work, exercise therapy, and health navigator, as well as part-time dietitian and spiritual health
- Opportunity for rewarding work with an underserved patient population.
- All patient appointments at least 30 minutes. Typically see 8-10 patients per day. Clinic open Monday through Friday, 8:30 to 4:30
- Patient panels are co-managed with APN
- Call 1:4, telephone only, no inpatient responsibilities.
- Support staff includes RN and 1:1 medical assistant ratio
- Performance based bonuses are available
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.