For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Conemaugh Physician Group and Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, a 468-licensed bed facility in Johnstown, PA- 70 mi east of Pittsburgh, is seeking a BC/BE General/Noninvasive Cardiologist to join an established, employed practice that offers extensive cardiology services. Conemaugh Memorial is a Heart Failure and Chest Pain Accredited facility, and in 2018, Conemaugh Memorial was only the second hospital in PA to receive the HeartCARE Center of Excellence designation from the ACC.
• Enjoy working in Inpatient/Outpatient Settings at the Conemaugh Medical Park and Conemaugh Ebensburg Outpatient Center
• Join a team of experienced cardiologists that includes General and Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
• 4 APPs who provide support to cardiologists
• Home to IM, FM, ED, and general surgery residency programs
• Shared call
• Epic EMR
• State-of-the-art facility w/ 3 Cath Labs, 1 EP Lab and two Hybrid Vascular Suites
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System-and the most sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Conemaugh Memorial is a Primary Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level 3 NICU and home to a number of residency programs, including Internal Medicine Family Medicine.
Located in southwestern Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, high-performing schools, and tons of four-season outdoor recreation offerings! With breathtaking mountain views--there are acclaimed hiking, walking and biking trails, along with waterways for kayaking and canoeing. For those who appreciate the arts, there are several local galleries and the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in proximity include: Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).