Inova Health System is actively seeking a physician to fill an OB/GYN position at the Inova Cares Clinic for Women (ICCW) practice in Falls Church. VA. All 5 Inova Hospitals were ranked in the top 15 nationally by CMS and Inova Fairfax Hospital (IFH) ranked #1 in the Washington, DC, Metro area!
The Inova Cares Clinic works in partnership with the Fairfax County Health Department and Inova Fairfax Hospital to promote early and continuous prenatal care for a culturally diverse population of uninsured and low income individuals.
Physicians in this role function as OB/GYN Generalists with the following role components:
Join our network of world-class physicians and enjoy:
- Full spectrum Inpatient and Outpatient OBGYN practice. Call is In-house with the Residents.
- Function as a “Safety Officer” for L&D and the Women’s Hospital with the purpose of early detection and prevention of possible safety events.
- Core Faculty – Teach IFH OBGYN Residents, Family Practice Residents and Medical Students rotating at ICCW, IFH OR and L &D as well as give didactic lectures.
- Competitive compensation packages, including attainable productivity and non-productivity bonuses.
- Full time position with manageable call schedule, clinic shifts and GYN surgery time
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental/vision, CME allowance, 401K matching, and much more!
·Completion of an OB/GYN residency program; board certified preferred
·2 years of experience after residency preferred
·Licensed to practice Obstetrics and Gynecology in the State of Virginia
·Successful completion of credentialing by the Inova Health System
·Preferably bilingual (Spanish preferred)