The Robert C. Byrd Clinic, on the campus of the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, is seeking a full-time primary care physician (D.O./M.D.) to join our established and growing rural practice.
- Work collaboratively in a collegial group of more than 30 active medical professionals providing a full range of primary care services for all age groups
- Full-time, outpatient-only opportunity with optional hospital privileges
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday with limited Saturdays
- Call coverage: one full week rotation approximately every 6-8 weeks (low volume and primarily consultative phone calls), and the on-call physician provides Saturday morning clinic hours
- Utilizes Athena EHR
- The clinic is accredited by the NCQA as a Patient Centered Medical Home - Level 3.
- The clinic is under new medical and executive leadership, and we are expanding our medical staff.
Candidates must be:
- Residency trained, BE/BC, and licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia
- Passionate about providing outstanding patient care to a diverse patient population and willing to embrace life in a smaller community
- Experienced on an Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform
- Committed to timely completion of all patient records
- Willing to serve on committees in a physician-driven environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Additional incentive compensation available
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan and 6% company match
- Generous annual paid time off (including 20 vacation days, 15 sick leave days, 5 CME days, and 8 paid holidays)
- CME allowance, payment of state/national association dues, certifying board dues, DEA license renewal, and malpractice insurance
- Qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- HPSA designation score of 16
- On-campus workout facility – offers a regulation basketball court, cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, weights, lockers and shower facilities
- Collegial team based work environment
- Opportunity for a balanced professional and personal life
Final candidates are subject to employment and credential verification, background checks, and drug screen. All applications are considered confidential.
The Robert C. Byrd Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.