Goshen Physicians seeks a Bread and Butter ENT to join their Network.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Ability to evaluate and treat patients appropriately while achieving excellent Patient Satisfaction
- High level of initiative and excellent communication skills a necessity
- Collaborate with other specialties as necessary to ensure quality patient care
- Full-time opportunity
- Opening due to community need and growth.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity available with residency rotations. APP students
- Outpatient Facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
- Open to H1B candidates
Monthly stipends available for those in their residency or fellowship who commit to Goshen Physicians. Competitive compensation per MGMA data. Salary guarantees and production incentives/quality incentives available. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
Located in Northwest Indiana Goshen Physicians is a physician- led, hospital owned multi-specialty group of both primary care and specialist providers. Goshen has a population of approximately 30,000, but we serve a regional population of approximately 220,000. Our organization prioritizes physician autonomy, work/life balance, a culture of camaraderie & a team-based approach to patient care. Salary guarantees, production bonuses, sign on bonuses, and employment loans are available, as are monthly stipends for those in their residency or fellowship.
Goshen & the surrounding communities are all wonderful places to raise a family- safe, great public & private schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 30 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago & 2 hours North of Indianapolis. The culture here is ‘Midwest Nice’ where neighbors help neighbors & we have pride in our communities. Our area is a ‘melting pot’ of various cultures, including a large Amish population. Life here is great- away from the rush & traffic of city life, but still easy access to larger cities, international airports, etc. Between the many state parks & inland lakes, various year-round festivals, a booming food/brewery/winery culture, college & professional level sports teams, etc. there’s definitely more than corn in Indiana!