General Physician, PC is seeking a BC/ BE Gastroenterologist for a full-time opportunity in Buffalo, New York to join our expanding service line.
Established in 2010, General Physician, PC has grown to be one of the largest medical groups serving Western New York. We are collective of the region’s most well-respected, accomplished healthcare providers from many different areas of medicine, from general practitioners to highly skilled specialists.
General Physician, PC is seeking a Gastroenterologist to work in a collaborative environment with providers who are committed to achieving the highest standard of clinical care and patient satisfaction.
- Provide Professional Gastroenterology Medical Services on an outpatient basis in our Buffalo, Williamsville, and South towns locations.
- Inpatient procedures and consults will be at Buffalo General Hospital or Millard Filmore Suburban Hospital.
- Call requirements will be shared with the other providers on a 1:6 rotation along with APP and Fellow support. Fellows provide services after 5 PM.
- ICU coverage is not required.
- Strong established Primary Care referral base is available in this established practice
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with excellent income potential
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Fully paid health insurance,
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
At GPPC we offer our providers the following
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed and meet HEDIS and PCMH requirements.