New Hanover Regional Medical Center, rated one of Forbes 2019 America’s Best Large Employers and the largest healthcare provider in the region, seeks to expand our Endocrinology specialty services. We have a high commitment to quality care and teamwork. Join our physician-led multi-specialty group of over 250 physicians, including 55 primary care physicians.
- Board eligible/Board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Primarily outpatient with limited inpatient responsibilities
- Patient-centered approach towards health maintenance and clinical care for patients with Endocrine Disorders
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- Established, high volume practice
- Full time faculty appointment within the Internal Medicine residency program and academic appointment with the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Onsite lab and ultrasound. Diabetic educator and experienced support staff.
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Opportunities to participate with internal medicine and family medicine residency program at NHRMC
- Competitive compensation and benefit plan
- Employee Fitness Center and Children’s Learning Center available
- Lowest physician turnover in the southeastern US
- Affordable cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Wilmington, NC, a coastal town located in southeastern North Carolina, is rich in history, boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include boating, fishing, surfing, biking and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of “Hollywood East”. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities.