Licking Memorial Health Professionals
Physician opportunity: Pathology
Location: Newark, Ohio (30 miles East of Columbus, Ohio area)
Licking Memorial Health Systems is seeking a Pathologist to join its multi-specialty physician group. This position includes competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and a collegial work environment. We hope you will consider joining our team!
- Status: Part-Time
- Days/Hours: TBD
- Call Rotation: 1:4
- Model: Hospital-Employed group; multi-specialty, 100+ physicians
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage – Licking Memorial Hospital
- Board certification required: Yes, within 5 years of graduating residency or fellowship
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid time off (PTO): 250 hrs accrued (6 weeks) per year
- CME: 5 days (1 week), $6,000 per year. 3 on-site CME opportunities weekly
- Paid malpractice (occurrence-based) and paid relocation
- Retirement: Employer-funded 403(b), Employee-funded 457
- Low-Cost Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Serving Licking County since 1898
- 227 licensed beds
- Sole Hospital in Licking County
- LMHS is the recipient of many local and national awards recognizing patient safety, quality, technological innovation, and best places to work.
- Geography: Newark, Ohio, Licking County; 30 minutes East of Columbus
- Highlight areas: Heath, OH (2.4 mi); Granville, OH (5.1 mi); Pataskala, OH (14.1 mi); New Albany, OH (20.8 mi)
- Schools: Top-rated public schools in Granville and New Albany; excellent private schools available.
- Residential: Licking County living ranges from very affordable to very affluent
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors protected by law.