Owensboro Health in Owensboro, KY has an exciting opportunity for an outpatient-only versatile generalist to join a group of five radiologists. Hospital-employed position with a desirable lifestyle, evidenced by no group turnover in its 12+ year history.
• Outpatient-only position for versatile generalist
• $500,000 base salary with significant RVU incentive bonus
• Upfront bonus and $6,000 CME annually
• 10+ weeks vacation, no overnight call
• Interpret approximately 100 cases per day across all modalities: CT, US,
3T MRI, 3D mammo, PET/CT, Fluoro, plain film, light interventional
• Desirable lifestyle, evidenced by no group turnover in its 12+ year history
• Join five radiologists covering five outpatient clinics, two remotely
• Monday – Friday, every 6th Saturday (8:00am-12:00pm)
• Multiple retirement plans with full health and medical benefits and malpractice coverage (+tail coverage)
• Emphasis on breast imaging – significant practice experience or fellowship training in breast imaging a plus
• Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic®) in hospital and clinics
• Teaching opportunity available if desired with Family Medicine Residents
ABOUT OWENSBORO HEALTH
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. Owensboro Health includes Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, which is a top-rated hospital located 123 miles north of Nashville, TN and 109 miles southwest of Louisville, KY. Owensboro Health also includes diagnostic centers and regional clinics; primary care, education and wound healing centers; a cancer center; home care services; and HealthPark.
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The brand-new, $500 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. In addition, highly advanced medical technology is easily accessible. Among the advancements, Owensboro Health has invested in:
• 16 operating room suites
• 2 da Vinci® surgical systems to aid in minimally invasive procedures
• Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Epic - electronic medical records system
• RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,100 births; 73,000 emergency room visits; 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits each year. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 219 medical staff.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro is the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier small city in the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options.
Identified as one of America's best places to live and work by CNN and Business Week, Owensboro has much to offer, including: