Opportunity in Southern Colorado
As the leading healthcare provider in the greater San Luis Valley region in Colorado, San Luis Valley Health embraces the opportunity and responsibility to serve over 50,000 people that call the Valley home. As a physician led, professionally managed organization, San Luis Valley Health strives to be "Your Trusted Partner in Health."
• Great work-life balance
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Access to wide array of outdoor activities
Must be Board certified/Board eligible - Family Medicine with a desire and ability to work with a team in a rural health system
• Competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus
• Moving allowance
• Loan repayment available up to $100,000
• Residency stipends available
• Annual CME allowance
• General Surgery
• 24/7 Hospitalist program
• 24/7 board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians
• 24/7 Respiratory Therapists on staff
• Therapy services – outpatient PT, OT, and Speech
• Behavioral Health
• Diabetes navigation program along with dieticians on staff
• Anti-coagulation clinic
The San Luis Valley is surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo and San Juan mountains, which provide opportunities for some of the best world class outdoor recreation in Colorado, including the hidden treasure of Wolf Creek Ski area. Alamosa is a scenic and bustling community that provides the kind of Colorado lifestyle people dream about.With community pride, eclectic shops, affordable housing, golf course living with scenic views, good schools including Adams State University and Trinidad State Junior College, low crime rates, and abundant suburban amenities, Alamosa can’t be beat as a place to work, enjoy life and raise a family.
Please contact Tiffany Albert, Recruiter to schedule a telephone interview.