Baptist Health Hardin, Elizabethtown, Kentucky is seeking a full-time Hematology / Oncology physician for our hospital employed medical group. Affiliated with University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center / NCI.
Hospital Orgnaization and Community Information:
Baptist Health Hardin
913 N. Dixie Ave.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky is located 40 miles south of Louisville & 2 hours southeast of Cincinnati, and 2 hours North of Nashville, TN located right on Interstate 65.
- Lexington, Kentucky is a short 80 minute drive on the Bluegrass Parkway.
- Recognized as a safe community with growing business and medical communities!
- Family community with good school systems; public, independent, or private.
- Service population is 420,000 + .
- Employs 2,800 people.
- ONE hospital in the city / county.
- CMS 4 Star Rating
- Standard & Poors "A-"
- 12th largest hospital in state.
- Busiest Emergency Department in the state; saw just over 73,000 + in 2019
- 5th busiest in Outpatient Volumes
- 6th busiest in Outpatient Surgeries
- 11th busiest in Newborn Deliveries
- Nursing turnover rate - 5.5% (National average is 17.2%)
- Three surgery locations; main OR & outpatient surgery on main campus and free standing surgery center; MODERN facilities.
- Robot – SI with XI planned to be in place in December 2019.
- Delivery of 1,700 newborns.
- Adult specialties available including: Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Urology, Orthopedic Surgery, Critical Care/Pulmonary, Hem/Onc, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, etc.
- Medical Staff Membership = 450+
- New medical building for specialty clinics, operating rooms including hybrid and cancer care services will be starting construction in 2020! Old buildings are being demolished to make room now!
- Financial package is competitive!
- Productivity Bonus.
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction Bonus.
- CME allowance.
- Start Up Bonus - relocation and sign on.
- Insurances provided – malpractice with tail, health, dental, long term, etc.
- Retirement planning options.