Join our established team that is guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love.” Riverside Health System (RHS) is seeking a BC, experienced Pediatrician to join of the Family Medicine Faculty at Riverside's FM Residency. Must have previous teaching experience and a passion for teaching. Gain quality of life in a reasonably priced coastal location. Offers four seasons and extended summers!
- Join of team of seven core faculty, a Program Director affiliated with VCU dedicated to educating thirteen Family Medicine Residents per year and medical students
- You will serve as a Preceptor to Residents in the office and at our main level II trauma center, Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) in close proximity to one another
- Easy access to all sub-specialists and other Faculty who share a passion for teaching Residents and medical students
- Riverside Health System (RHS) is committed to continued Faculty Development
- Offers competitive compensation package and complete benefits
You can experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia – while having the big benefits of suburban living! Discover the lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula: Choose to live in York County, Poquoson, Williamsburg, Hampton, or Newport News.
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine
- Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or multiple other water options
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus sophisticated dining and entertainment
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Why Join Riverside?
A quality driven team, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, (RHS). All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands.
RHS has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels. The system is over 100 years old, and in addition to recognized strength in clinical areas such as neurosciences, cardiac, and orthopedic care, has invested the past 35+ years in successfully building a unique definition of healthcare services. Riverside has actively prepared itself for tomorrow’s opportunities and challenges.
If interested, please forward your CV along with a convenient time for us to follow up with you. For more detail, contact:
Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS
Riverside Health System