Well-established four member private Pulmonary group seeks an additional BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join their busy practice. Group provides Pulmonary and Critical services in their outpatient office and at two hospitals located just fifteen minutes apart. Dothan, Alabama offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities, traditional southern hospitality, and is ranked the #1 small city for doctors by AdvisorSmith.
» Paid interviewing expenses
» Commencement bonus and relocation expense allowance
» Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, and disability insurance
» Paid malpractice insurance
» Physicians rotate duties weekly: one week in the clinic, one week dedicated to ICU, and one week providing inpatient pulmonary consults/procedures
» Call shared equally at 1:4
» Office hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed on Friday
» Intensivist services provided only at Southeast Health, a 420 bed level II trauma center with 32 bed dedicated ICU.
» Bronchoscopy lab and bedside bronch service capabilites available at both hospitals
» 24/7 respiratory, anesthesia, and radiology support provided at both facilities
» Dedicated APP's in the clinic and on Intensivist rotation at Southeast Health
- Established in 1957 and one of Alabama’s largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers
- Serves over 600,000 in a 75-mile radius
- 2,800+ dedicated employees and 400+ active Medical Staff
- The fourth class of 160 students graduated from the Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM) in May 2020. The ACGME Internal Medicine Residency Program's third class of residents will begin July 2020.
About Dothan, Alabama:
- Ranked #1 small city for doctors by AdvisorSmith
- Less than 100 miles to Gulf Coast Beaches
- Highland Oaks, a Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, and other public and private golf courses and driving ranges
- Regional airport served by Delta Airlines Recognized as a “Playful City” with 19 parks, 6 public swimming pools, 47 tennis courts
- including a 20-court complex built to
- professional standards