Overview of Job Duties...
- Primarily responsible for follow-up care to hematology/medical oncology patients, including: evaluation of cancer status, coordination of care for patients under treatment and management of acute therapy side effects, review labs and imaging studies, order appropriate work-ups, symptom management and write prescriptions for narcotics, as well as non-narcotic medications.
- Assess the physical and psychosocial status of patients by means of interview, health history, physical examination, and diagnostic studies. Work in collaboration and under the guidance of the medical oncologist to provide safe, effective care, formulate treatment plans and follow-up.
- Competitive Salary
- Work Hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Call: Alternate Weekends (If applicable)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Licensing/DEA Expenses
- 3 Weeks Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
Life is Good on the Oregon Coast!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Providers are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!