Banner Health and the Faculty team at North Colorado Family Medicine (NCFM) are pleased to announce an opening for a Part Time BC Family Medicine Physician w/Surgical OB to join their fully accredited program in Greeley, Colorado.
Training Resident physicians since 1974, you’ll join a team of 10 faculty members in a Family Medicine training program that is nationally recognized as one of the finest in the nation.
- $100,000 annual salary
- Limited Call schedule per quarter
- Faculty FPs schedule will average 1 half day in continuity clinic; 1 half day administrative time in office including curriculum development, one-on-one time w/residents, and 2 half-days of precepting per week when not staffing an inpatient Adult Medicine or OB/Peds Service.
- Surgical OB Training required
- Teaching experience preferred; however, we are focused on the right fit including new graduates
- Board Certified in Family Medicine is required
Eliminate your educational debt quickly:
- Eligible for $45,000 Faculty Loan Repayment Incentive through the Colorado Commission for Family Medicine
- As one of the nation’s largest non-profit health systems, you'd qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
NCFM’s Mission is:
- To provide quality patient care in a supportive, collaborative environment that celebrates education as a lifelong process
- To prepare family medicine resident physicians for comprehensive practice in any setting.
NCFM is a community-based, unopposed residency program providing resident physicians with unparalleled opportunities to take advantage of its broad scope of training. NCFM is housed in a 25,000 sq. ft. complex complete with EMR and on-site lab and is located just three blocks from North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC), a 350+ physician teaching hospital. About 60% of NCFM graduates locate in rural settings while others practice in a wide variety of areas.
NCFM is affiliated with NCMC, 398 beds including a 16-bed Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center; Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, serving northeastern Colorado, western Nebraska, southeastern Wyoming and western Kansas. Service area is 272,000. NCMC provides a full complement of sub-specialties including comprehensive cancer care, orthopedic surgery and sports medicine, women's and children's services, rehabilitation, and community wellness programs.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION