Due to growth and development of our Children’s Health Care Services, we are recruiting Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Physicians to join a collegial, well-established and passionate group of providers for our outpatient clinic locations in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Bellin Medical Group Overview
For more than 25 years, Bellin Health Primary Care Clinics and Care Teams dedicated their time and effort to provide the highest quality care possible. You will be joining a team of health care professionals for our patients to achieve their health and well-being goals through our Team-Based model of care. Team-Based Care allows members of the care team to work up to their highest skillset and provides three wins: win for the patient, care team and Bellin Health. Team-Based Care focuses on 3 areas:
- Office visit - providing the physician support and resources to meet the needs of the patient during an office visit.
- In-between visit - team approach to manage in basket and patient needs.
- Managing populations and aligning lives by providing resources, to assist with complex patients such as clinical pharmacist, diabetic educator, case manager, and behavior health.
Team-Based Care gives the physician a better work life balance and increases overall satisfaction at Bellin Health.
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week with a minimum of 28 hours available for patient appointments, minimum 4 days per week (part-time employment opportunities available)
- Pediatric sub-specialties to support your most complex patients
- 18-22 patients per day
- EPIC access – remote access from home
- Competitive compensation package includes a compensation guarantee with the opportunity of additional earning potential:
- Production bonus
- Quality bonus
- Value Based bonus
- Time off: 160 hours per fiscal year with escalation to 264 hours upon contract renewal
- Participate in on-call coverage (varies by region)
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist team
- Clinic hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Monday through Friday; no weekends, no holidays
- Ability to teach and mentor medical students from MCW-Green Bay
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
- Up to $12,000 for relocation assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k & 457b) and Professional Liability Insurance