OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
UNC Rockingham Health Care- UNC Women’s Health at Eden
Excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
- Address- 522 S. Van Buren Road, Eden, NC 27288
- Office hours- Monday-Thursday (8 am-5 pm), Friday (8 am to Noon)
- Comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care for women of all ages, including: prenatal care and delivery, contraceptive services, well-woman exams, hysterectomy, pelvic pain, in-office procedures, urinary incontinence, gynecological surgery, etc.
- The benefit of access to a broad scope of specialists and primary care providers within UNC Physicians Network and UNC as a whole
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Call rotation is 1:3 with less than industry standard volume
- Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
- Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices. UNC Women’s Health at Eden has served the community for 25 years and counting! Due to patient volumes, the practice is seeking a board eligible new-graduate provider or board certified experienced provider.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown