Terre Haute Regional Hospital is seeking a board certified or board eligible Urologist in Terre Haute, Indiana with availability to start practicing in 2021.
There is a significant community need for Urology and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital.
• Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
• New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Market-leading Urology practice with stellar reputation
• 2 highly-respected and well-trained physicians in group
• Lead physician is transitioning into retirement
• Immediate patient base – you will be busy from day one
• Robotics available
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
• Substantial CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
About Terre Haute Regional Hospital:
• 278 beds
• Level II Trauma Center
• Highest level trauma program in a 75-mile radius
• Robust cancer program, including specialists in medial and radiation oncology
Quality of Life in Terre Haute
Terre Haute, IN serves as a retail, healthcare and service hub for a 7-county area in Indiana and Illinois with a population of more than 400,000.
Terre Haute was named the 'Community of the Year' in 2010 by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
• Terre Haute Brewing Company
• WaterTower Estates
• Boot City Opry
• Indiana Theater
• Hulman Center
• Memorial Stadium
• Terre Haute Aquatic Center
Terre Haute has 18 elementary schools, 5 middle schools and 3 high schools.
The community embraces its college-town persona offering several great higher education facilities:
• Indiana State University
• Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
• Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
• Ivy Tech Community College
The Terre Haute Parks Department offers several great outdoor spaces:
• Several community parks
• Two golf courses
• National Road Heritage Trail
The best part of the National Road Heritage Trail is their multi-use paved trail extending approximately 6.5 miles through the heart of the city.
• Griffin Bike Park
This is a fantastic national caliber riding and recreational area that was opened with wide acclaim and since been declared a tourism destination for Terre Haute.
Arts & Culture
Terre Haute’s downtown is home to several museums such as:
• The Swope Art Museum
• Clabber Girl Museum
• Terre Haute Children’s Museum
You can enjoy the performing arts at the Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra, programs at local universities and with the Community Theatre.