Opportunity Name: Neurosurgeons needed along the Treasure Coast of Florida
HCA Healthcare’s Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is seeking BE/BC Neurosurgeons to join the team. There is a tremendous opportunity to develop a practice in spine and/or cranial work.
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurosurgery
• Experienced in Cranial and Spinal
• Trauma call required
• Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
• Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
• Relocation assistance available
• Occurrence base malpractice insurance
• No state income tax
• 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
• Level II Trauma Designation
• 6 Neuro ICU/ 54 total ICU beds
• 24/7 Intensivist coverage
• Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
• Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.