Spectrum Health is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our team for an employed opportunity in our growing Western Michigan region. In this role, you will work alongside one other Orthopedic Surgeon and APP's, caring for one of our West MI communities of Ludington, Big Rapids, or Fremont. Office space includes EPIC EMR, full support from clinical support associates and medical office support. Work in a dynamic employed model, with knowledgeable practice management professionals assisting in day-to-day operations. Take advantage of the resources and referral base offered from the larger Spectrum Health system!
Orthopedic Surgeons interested in a General, Hand, Sports Foot and Ankle and Total Joints practices are encouraged to apply.
Spectrum Health Medical Group offers:
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package including excellent earning potential
- Health, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Defined contribution retirement plan and 403 (b) annuity plan
- Starting Bonus
- Generous relocation allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year plus 6 additional days off for nationally recognized holidays
- Paid dues, licensure, board fees, and CME.
- Physician Concierge Services