Take over existing successful primary care practice in rural western KY - be busy immediately and love what you do! The clinic is a short 20 minute drive to Owensboro, KY, and 1.5 hours to Louisville and Nashville.
The ideal candidate for this busy outpatient clinic will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service. The medical group of over 220 providers enjoys state-of-the-art equipment, strong physician leadership and administrative support, and a financially strong integrated health system, with services in 18 counties.
The Practice - Ohio County, KY
- Annual base salary, guaranteed for two years – $235K
- Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance
- Visa available: J1/H1b
- Potential productivity incentive bonus
- Annual CME – $6K
- Annual Vacation & CME – 240 hours
- Family Medicine Residency Program – Starting 2020
- Epic EMR
Your Life - Owensboro and Beaver Dam
- Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the US" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking"
- Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities
- Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction
- Family - friendly community
- Excellent public and private school options with involved families
- Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities