According to a 2018 Medscape report, Nebraska is the 3rd best state to practice medicine in the United States!
Progressive group of 7 surgeons performing general, bariatric and colorectal surgery seeks to add an additional surgeon performing a full range of colorectal surgeries. Surgical Associates currently has 2 Board Certified colorectal surgeons and is looking to add a third physician to its colorectal division.
- Variety of Cases from Bread and Butter to Highly Complex
- Collegial with Gastroenterology Groups
- Robust Colorectal Practice
- Supportive Environment from General Surgery Practice
- Epicenter- Leading Robotics Center for Colorectal Surgery
- Joining Two Colorectal Surgeons
- Physician Owned & Governed
This opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 Visa Waiver
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.