Neuro Hospitalist, Pennington, New Jersey
BE Or BC
- Primary role will be to manage neurology patients outside of the ICU and cover all inpatient neurology consults, stroke alerts, and teleneurology.
- NPs provide follow-up and continuing care
- 7 days on/7 days off schedule, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Night call is every other night
- Guaranteed base salary with bonus potential
- Board certified or board eligible in Neurology
- Will consider 2020 residency graduates.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid Licensure Fees
Capital Institute for Neurosciences is a center for advanced neuroscience care in central New Jersey serving NJ, PA and the Delaware Valley. The Institute includes a dedicated neuro ICU, state of the art neuro endovascular suite, neuro OR, stroke unit, and the first Mobile Stroke Unit in the region.
The Institute is part of Capital Health, a two hospital system which includes a hospital in Pennington, NJ, and a high acuity hospital in Trenton, NJ which includes the system’s Joint Commission Comprehensive stroke Center and trauma center. Employed physicians are part of Capital Health Medical Group which is a large, multi-specialty, group of over 220 providers.