Find your career path steps away from warm waters of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The team at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center is pioneering care management inside and outside the operating room.
TeamHealth is seeking a CRNA to join our patient care team at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This new anesthesiology location starts June 1, 2020 where TeamHealth has an established presence in delivering integrated care for emergency medicine and hospital medicine. This hospital and ASC setting provides a wide variety of cases with no hearts.
Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of Anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Don’t miss out of this opportunity and contact us today to the next steps in your career path by working near the beaches of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!
- Competitive salary plus call and overtime pay
- Excellent benefit package available
- Employer subsidized health insurance included
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability provided
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail) offered
- Relocation assistance available
- TeamHealth’s Clinician Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute