Further your leadership career in emergency medicine as the assistant medical director working at Griffin Hospital in Derby, Connecticut. This community hospital system offers comprehensive, high-quality, family focused care.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Generous assistant medical director stipend
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Grow into local, regional and national roles
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Employed model with benefits
- Student loan repayment program
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts