Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Edgecombe Hospital are seeking a BE/BC Hematology Oncologist to join the regional Vidant Cancer Care Hematology Oncology team in Tarboro, NC. Experience applicants are preferred.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Edgecombe Hospital
- Established team of experienced nurses, navigators, and nurse practitioner
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Shared regional call
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Outpatient clinical responsibilities focused on the following –
- Developing treatment plans for new diagnosis in hematology oncology patientsChemotherapy oversight
- Supervising nurse practitioner on follow up patients
- Leading tumor board
Vidant Medical Group
- Vidant Edgecombe Cancer center is accredited by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer and is designated as a Community Cancer Program.
- Vidant Edgecombe oncology facility includes a healing garden, 8 infusion chairs, 2 private infusion areas, patient image renewal areas, and community outreach spaces See more HERE
- Affiliation with the Vidant Cancer Center team in Greenville, NC with access to multidisciplinary oncology teams for diagnosing late stage cancers including support from disease focused medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and surgical oncologists.
- Excellent benefit and relocation package
- Built in referral network
- Flexibility of living in historic Tarboro or nearby Greenville
- Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Learn more about what it means to be a Vidant Medical Group provider HERE.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.