Your Life's Remarkable Journey Begins Here
Outpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatry with Riverside Medical Center
Riverside Medical Center is a 318-bed hospital and health network based about an hour south of Chicago. Our psychiatry clinic is currently growing leaps and bounds! We have a full staff of seven psychiatrists currently, but our community has increased need for child & adolescent services. We are looking for a new Child & Adolescent psychiatrist to join our busy collegial practice and grow the clinic even further!
- Collegial team of seven psychiatrists
- Traditional practice office hours – Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on campus
- Full time hospital employed position with ability to sponsor H1-B and J-1 visas
- Opportunity to work with psychiatry residents, medical students and nurse practitioners in training
- Epic EMR
- Supportive administration with open door policy
- Take own patient call (very light) during the week but not obligated to come in to the hospital
- Shared call on the weekends (1:8)
- Large network of support services in the hospital and community
- Compensation package includes a base salary plus production, commencement bonus, loan repayment, housing stipend, quality incentive, CME and professional dues, generous paid time off, matching 401K, health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, etc.
- Riverside Medical Center offers clinical excellence, superior quality and safety. The Riverside Medical Group is composed of 170 providers and have a “voice” in how their practice is run. With consistent leadership, financial stability and a continued growth strategy in place, Riverside Medical Center has earned national recognition. Candidates can expect to find within the Riverside network numerous clinics, community agencies and other health care professionals, where patients can be referred when appropriate.
- Nestled about an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature’s splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down a river or drive through the countryside – all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars. Go to www.visitkankakeecounty.com to learn more.
Additional Perks Include
- Less than one hour from two major international airports, Midway and O’Hare
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee County of South suburbs of Chicago
- Educational opportunities from preschool through college