TriStar Skyline Medical Center and Skyline Neuroscience Associates is seeking a general neurologist for an outpatient clinic in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Tennessee licensure or ability to obtain
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- General neurology with subspecialty interest
- Light inpatient experience available if interested
- Flexible schedule
- Join five neurologists in group
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- 286-bed hospital
- Dedicated 17-bed neuro ICU, 34-beds stroke; 4-bed EMU
- EEG and EMG on site
- Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience
- As an ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 3,700 ED visits per month.
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.