Further your career as a licensed clinical psychologist working full-time on our behavioral health team located in Knoxville, Tennessee. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program