Family Medicine Residency Clinic is searching for a Geriatric Fellowship Program Director Physician
Employed opportunity - Kettering Physician Network
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
- Must have at minimum of 5 yrs. participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME accredited FM or IM residency OR have a Geriatric Medicine Fellowship
- Prepare and Submit all info required/requested by ACGME
- Obtain, review, and approval of the sponsoring institution's GMEC/DIO before submitting/requesting to the ACGME
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be comfortable with Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) approach
- US Residency required
- We are not able to accept J1 visa sponsorship candidates
- Dedicated an ave. of 20 hrs./wk to professinoal effort to the fellowship (with time for administration of the program)
- Schedule: initially .7 clinical/.3 Program Director (will evolve as program grows/develops)
- The services offered are preventive care for all ages, treatment of acute illness and all chronic diseases, injury care, and well woman exams.
- EPIC EMR
- Demonstrate experience in geriatric medicine, education, scholarly activiety and a career commitment to academic gericatric medicine
- Become part of an amazing Family Medicine residency group with collabrative leaders and a tremendous amount of support
We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits package. Kettering Helath Network offers relocation packages, student loan reimbursement and early sign on bonus's for qualifying physicians.
Site visits are being scheduled now!
Greater Dayton Community
- Excellent school districts – private and public-school options
- Minor and major league sports
- Local international airport with easy access
- Off Broadway performing arts center
- National Airforce Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base