Further your career in behavioral health with TeamHealth. Deliver compassionate patient care as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner on our Post-acute Care team in the Irving Park, Illinois area. We ask that you have an active Illinois license and PMHNP certification. Enjoy a flexible schedule working 3.5 days a week.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in behavioral health.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the country
- Support of a national network of world-class clinicians
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program