Join Banner Health’s Most Innovative Ambulatory Health Campus Located in the Phoenix West Valley in Glendale, Arizona!
Banner Health is a Top 5 fully integrated Healthcare System known for our excellent patient care, friendly staff, and great work-life balance. Physician wellness is a priority in our system. We have excellent opportunities for BC/BE Dermatologist physicians interested in building a practice, to join Banner Medical Group in the rapidly growing West Valley at our NEW FLAGSHIP HEALTH CAMPUS in Glendale!
Requirement and details:
- General Dermatologist to join the New River Trails campus (No MOHS)
- Two well-established practices in the Northwest Valley Dermatology Program; comprised of three general Dermatologists, a Dermatologist/MOHS Surgeon and a Physician Assistant
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- Over 60 BMG Primary Care referring providers in the West Valley
- M-F Schedule, No hospital call
- High patient demand
- BMG is committed to supporting the service line and providing the required resources
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Behavioral Health
On-Site Imaging Modalities:
- Nuclear Camera
- DEXA Scanner
- Digital Radiography/Fluoroscopy
Banner Health Center Plus is located in Glendale, AZ, just off the 101 Fwy and 78th Avenue, opened April 2021. This innovative campus is designed to provide the residents of Phoenix’s Northwest Valley a single location for many of their nonacute health care needs. This 130,000 square foot building is the largest health center and includes 128 exam rooms serving over 132,000 patients annually. The health center also allows for immediate access to on-site advanced imaging, lab, pharmacy, and will include over 45 providers across 11 different specialties.
WE OFFER YOU a competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU and quality metrics) + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options that provide security for you and your family.
Geographical High Points:
- Phoenix West Valley offers premier restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, and refreshing Lake Pleasant.
- Excellent private and public school options
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Medical Group (BMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.