Our newly renovated inpatient facility has both acute and residential beds for an adult and adolescent population. You will work with a collaborative, established multi-disciplinary team with an emphasis on delivering quality care to the Adult population. Previous inpatient experience is preferred along with BE/BC required.
- A regular, Monday to Friday schedule managing on average up to 15 adult patients per day while working within a supportive, team environment
- Multi-disciplinary team environment with administrative support and assistance from experienced Psychiatric APP’s and access to more senior Psychiatrists
- A state of the art EMR system - Epic
- Single hospital coverage, multidisciplinary teams and access to all specialists and primary care providers
- Defined Benefit Package/Paid malpractice & tail coverage/Sign on bonus/Incentive bonus/Relocation allowance/6 weeks PTO
- Waterfront communities, excellent public and private options with an easy commute to work and safe communities to choose from
Why Join Riverside?
The established team fosters a culture guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love” and mutual respect among team members. Join our large multi-specialty group, 600+ Providers, Riverside Medical Group (RMG). It is a quality driven, multi-specialty clinical team at the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, RHS. All Riverside divisions is represented by physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators and can affect change more easily and efficiently. It is well prepared to help face the challenging issues faced within healthcare. It is over 100 years old yet innovative in its approach with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support
Lifestyle of Virginia Peninsula-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg:
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds!
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- No.2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
If interested, please forward your CV directly to me along with a good time for me to follow-up with you. We will accommodate your schedule and look forward to hearing from you.