Exciting opportunity for an experienced Family Medicine GME educator to become the Associate Program Director for a new residency program in Nashville, TN.
HCA’s Tristar Southern Hills Hospital is launching a 24-resident, community-based, unopposed program in July 2021.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Tennessee licensure
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Three years’ post residency experience; one or more years as core faculty experience preferred
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Commitment to teach medical students and train the Family Medicine physicians of tomorrow
- Demonstrated administrative and scholarly activity
- Practice, teach, and provide clinical supervision of medical students and residents in an outpatient setting
- Serve as an advisor and role model
- Teach didactics and lead curriculum development
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
TRISTAR SOUTHERN HILLS MEDICAL CENTER
- JCOH Top Performer on Quality Measures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center
- 300+ BC physicians in more than 20 specialties
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated 15th out of 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Nashville Sounds and the Nashville Soccer Club
- For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
HCA is now the largest provider of Graduate Medical Education for Physician and Surgeons with over 250 academic programs educating over 3,900 residents and fellows nationwide. Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities, the company maintains 56 teaching hospitals in 14 states with plans to grow existing programs and add new programs to accommodate as many as 7,000 residents by 2025
With new programs beginning every year and existing programs expanding, we are always in search of physicians with a passion for teaching others. If you are seeking a position as faculty member or program director of an HCA Residency Program, there is no need for endless searching on job boards because the recruitment of academic physicians and surgeons is now centralized. No matter the specialty or location, I am your centralized physician recruiter for ALL academic opportunities in HCA Residency and Fellowship programs nationwide.
For consideration, please email your CV to Robyn Cobb.