St. Charles Medical Group is seeking Family Medicine Physicians to join a team of highly qualified professionals at our Sisters Family Care Clinic.
- 40 hour work week
- Four 10 hour days with a day off during the week
- Opportunities for participation in committees, quality work, and leadership
- Participates equally in clinic after-hours call and no hospital call.
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive salary + productivity bonus opportunity
- $4250 annual CME Allowance
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- 5 Weeks of clinic time off to start
- Competitive signing bonus + relocation assistance
- BC/BE in Physician’s chosen specialty
- Current and unrestricted license as MD/DO and DEA licensure
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- No J1/H1B Sponsorships
About St. Charles:
St. Charles Health System is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a vision of creating America’s healthiest community, together. With four hospitals, 31 clinics and 250+ employed providers, St. Charles Health System is the largest provider of health care in Central Oregon and the area’s largest employer.
Family Care Sisters Clinic:
St. Charles Sisters Family Care clinic provides comprehensive family medicine care aimed at treating the whole patient — and paying attention to all their areas of medical need. We have a robust outpatient primary care clinic with embedded behavioral health, clinical pharmacy, population health and care management. We offer an extensive range of patient family health services including the following: routine and preventive care for all ages, family medicine, sports and travel medicine, women's health, and minor surgery.
A small Western-themed town with a slow pace of life is overlaid with an ever-expanding creative culture and a long-standing outdoor recreation tradition. In the shadow of the Three Sisters Mountains, western-themed buildings are host to a blend of restaurants and more than fourteen galleries in the Hood Avenue Art District, a live music scene (Sisters Folk Festival) and crafters (Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show).
Nearby outdoor recreational opportunities include hiking in Three Sisters Wilderness, fishing Whychus Creek or cycling the scenic bikeway. A vibrant live-music scene culminates in the fall with the highly anticipated Sisters Folk Festival. If you’re looking for a town where you can do it all – at your own pace – Sisters is the place.