Emergency Medicine : West Point, NY
EGA ASSOCIATES IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES
.Must be BE/BC in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- A current, unrestricted license to practice in any of the 50 states.
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of emergency room experience to include three (3) years pediatric experience.
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- 16 hour week-day evening shifts and 24 hour week-end shifts.
- Independent Contractor status with competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice Coverage