Excellent Opportunity for Experienced FM/IM Physicians:
- St Joseph Hospital is growing and seeking experienced primary care providers!
- Join a robust team of physicians with solid APP support.
- Full-time Hospital Employed positions.
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Active NH license required.
- Practice locations throughout the community.
- St. Joseph Hospital offers comprehensive health care services for the whole family. Services include preventative care such as routine checkups and immunizations, as well as management of chronic illnesses and nutritional counseling. All offices take a patient-centered approach to care, allowing us to personalize treatment for patients and their families.
- Realize a rewarding environment where you are truly a valued and contributing member of the team.
- Engage with a passionate leadership team that supports provider growth and success.
- Join collegial group providers in a mission-based health system which gives back to our communities.
- Work with caring and experienced support staff.
- Full Benefits including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Negotiable: Sign-on Bonus / Generous Student Loan Reimbursement
New Hampshire is a Wonderful Place to Work, Live and Play:
Nashua is the only city in the country voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money magazine. Located just north of the Massachusetts border, Nashua is nicknamed the "Gate City" for its proximity to. Boston, the White Mountains and the seacoast. This once-small mill town is now New Hampshire’s second-largest city after Manchester, with a diverse population of more than 175,000 people. Nashua and the Greater Nashua region offers a wide array of ethnic foods and entertainment, as well as other attractions such as the historic downtown area, the Nashua Pride professional baseball team, the Spartan’s Drum and Bugle Corps, the Nashua Symphony and the Northern Ballet. Nashua and surrounding areas offer a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools. 1hr to Boston, 1.5hrs to Providence, 4.5hrs to NYC, 22min to Manchester, 2hrs to Portland. New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax! Link to Community
St. Joseph’s Nashua Highlights Include:
St Joseph Hospital Nashua is a regional, full-service hospital serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts since 1908. The 208-bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine and includes around-the-clock emergency care services; a DNV GL-accredited stroke program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; labor and delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers. To learn more, please visit: stjosephhospital.com.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us!
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.