Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time nocturnist on our hospitalist team at Mission Hospital in Asheville, North Carolina. We are actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine and family medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career